SAFETY & HANDLING
- Monitor your dog for diarrhea / vomit after they’ve tried them for the first time.
- Discontinue if there’s any signs of intolerance.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing.
- Always give in moderation; ideally 1-2 times a week.
- NOT suitable for dogs with food aggression / eats too quickly.
- NOT suitable for dogs with sensitive guts or digesting issue.
- Store in refrigerator at all times.
- Best before 2 months from purchase when unopened and under refrigeration.
- If storing after a chew session, rinse the bone with warm water, dry and store in a airtight bag or container in the fridge.
- Keep away from direct heat or humidity.
HOW To give your dog bones safely
- Slowly introduce this bone to them by letting them chew for 15 minutes the first time & increase over time.
- Always dispose the splinters or loose pieces (if any) that can be swallowed whole.
- Please obtain advise from your trusted veterinarian before giving if you’re pet is having any health concerns.
- Pawfect Food is not responsible for any hazard / health related issues due to owners negligence after consuming our products.
Products may vary in size, shape and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating as our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens.