SAFETY & HANDLING
- Recreational bones are solely for chewing purpose only.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing
- Always give in moderation; ideally 2-3 times a month
- Choose a size that cannot be swallowed whole
- NOT suitable for dogs with food aggression / eats too quickly
- NOT suitable for dogs with digesting issue or kidney & pancreatitis condition
- Store in refrigerator at all times.
- Best before 2 months from purchase when unopened and under refrigeration.
- If storing after a chew session, rinse the bone with warm water, dry and store in a airtight bag or container in the fridge.
- Keep away from direct heat or humidity
HOW To give your dog bones safely
- Slowly introduce this bone to them by letting them chew for 15 minutes the first time & increase over time.
- Always dispose the splinters or loose pieces (if any) that can be swallowed whole.
Products may vary in size, shape and colour from batch to batch after dehydrating as our all-natural treats are processed by hand in our kitchens.