SAFETY & HANDLING
- Recreational bones are solely for chewing purpose only.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing
- Always give in moderation
- Choose a size that cannot be swallowed whole
- NOT suitable for dogs with food aggression / eats too quickly
- NOT suitable for dogs with digesting issue or kidney & pancreatitis condition
- Some dogs may experience soft watery stools after having natural chews that contains higher fat. Remember to keep your dog hydrated after having these natural chews.
- Store in refrigerator at all times.
- Best before 2 months from purchase when unopened and under refrigeration.
- If storing after a chew session, rinse the bone with warm water, dry and store in a airtight bag or container in the fridge.
- Keep away from direct heat or humidity
HOW To give your dog bones safely
- Slowly introduce this bone to them by letting them chew for 15 minutes the first time & increase over time.
- Always dispose the splinters or loose pieces (if any) that can be swallowed whole.