This product is intended for complementary supplemental feeding only.
- Introduce kefir slowly into your dog’s diet, and allow your pet’s digestive system to adjust. At first, you might provide just a half or quarter of the daily dose described below.
- Offer a small serving of kefir on its own as a snack.
- For dogs taking antibiotics, serve kefir a few hours after taking medication.
Small Dog: 1-2 cube
Medium Dog: 3-4 cube
Large Dog: 4-5 cube
- It’s normal that stools may be runny through adapting period.
- Whenever you change or add anything to your dog’s diet, it is best to do so gradually and then feed in moderation.