SAFETY & HANDLING
- Recreational chews are solely for chewing purpose only.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing
- Always give in moderation; ideally 2-3 times a week
- Choose a size that cannot be swallowed whole
- NOT suitable for dogs with food aggression / eats too quickly
- NOT suitable for dogs with digesting issue or kidney & pancreatitis condition
- Store in refrigerator at all times.
- Best before 2 months from purchase when unopened and under refrigeration.
- If storing after a chew session, rinse the bone with warm water, dry and store in a airtight bag or container in the fridge.
- Keep away from direct heat or humidity
HOW To give your dog bones safely
- Slowly introduce this bone to them by letting them chew for 15 minutes the first time & increase over time.
- Always dispose the splinters or loose pieces (if any) that can be swallowed whole.