STORAGE & HANDLING:
- Please store in the freezer and feed within 3 months from purchase date. As all foods, supervise your pet when feeding.
- Defrost in the fridge and pour / scoop out a portion you would need; keep remainder in fridge & finish within 5 days
- *For smaller dogs, defrost in the fridge and pour / scoop out a portion you would need for 2-3 days; freeze the remainder for later use.
- If you have a medium to larger dog and might feed 100 – 150ml to your dog a day, the broth will last you about 5 days so there is no need for any secondary process on your part.
How to feed: Can be added into dog/cat food or serve on it’s own.
Small Dog: 1-2 tablespoon
Medium Dog: 2-3 tablespoon
Large Dog: 3-4 tablespoon
* Broths are in liquid & jelly texture after thawed in fridge & melt into watery substance in room temperature.